What is Mylar Tape?
Mylar tape, also known as Mylar tape, fire cattle tape, silicone Mara tape, is a single-sided tape. Mylar tape, also known as polyester tape, uses polyester film as the base material and acrylic acid barrier adhesive as the adhesive. This product has high conformability, excellent resistance to chemicals, chemical agents and moisture resistance. It can withstand cutting and abrasion, has the characteristics of fire resistance and insulation, and the colors are red, yellow, black, green, blue, white and transparent.
Mylar tape use
Mylar tape is widely used in insulation wrapping of transformers, motors, capacitors and other types of motors and electronic components, and high-voltage isolation between the main board circuit and the shell of switching power supply. It is also used for the wrapping of lithium batteries in soft packs, such as wrapping between the protective plate and the battery core, it plays the role of fixing, insulating and preventing fire.
How to use Mylar tape:
1. Mylar tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain; it is forbidden to contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature is between -15°C and 40°C.
2. Mylar tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and turned over once a season when stored for a long time. Anti-static warning floor Mylar tape
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a sling with a beam to lift it up smoothly to avoid damage to the belt edge.
4. The type and specification of Mylar tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. Mylar tapes of different varieties, specifications, strengths, and cloth layers must not be connected (matched) together for use.
6. Conveyor belt joints should preferably be bonded with thermal vulcanization to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.