What is Fiber Tape? What are its characteristics and uses?
Fiber tape is made of PET as the base material, with reinforced polyester fiber thread inside, and coated with special pressure-sensitive adhesive. Fiber tape has excellent wear resistance and moisture resistance, strong breaking strength, and the unique pressure-sensitive adhesive layer has excellent long-lasting adhesion and special properties, making it widely used.
Main features of fiber tape: It has extremely strong fracture resistance, excellent wear resistance and moisture resistance, and the unique pressure-sensitive adhesive layer has excellent long-lasting adhesion and special properties, which can meet various uses. Uses: Packaging of home appliances: such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, etc.; packaging of metal and wooden furniture; water leakage and waterproofing of water pipes; backing board/carton transportation; carton packaging; Double-sided fiber tape is more suitable for pasting rubber products.
Main application: repairing drywall, gypsum board joints, cracks in various walls and other wall damage
Main properties: excellent alkali resistance, durable: high tensile strength and deformation resistance, anti-crack, no deterioration, no foam, excellent self-adhesive, insulation and heat conduction, high temperature resistance.
No pre-priming is required, quick to use and easy to construct.
1. Keep the wall clean and dry.
2. Put tape on the crack and press it tightly.
3. Confirm that the gap has been covered with tape, then cut off the tape with a knife, and finally apply mortar.
4. Let it dry naturally, and then lightly polish.
5. Fill enough paint to make the surface smooth.
6. Cut off the leaking tape. Then, notice that all cracks have been properly repaired, and use a fine compound to touch up around the joints to make them look like new.