What are the uses of tape in our life?
1. Seal and fix various products
2. Provide protection during production
3. It is widely used in the structural bonding of metal, plastic, glass, ceramics and other materials, such as the fixing of plastic parts of electronic products, laminated glass, etc.
4. Anti-static tape is used as a warning for static-sensitive products or anti-static areas.
5. Anti-static warning floor tape is used in anti-static areas, with Chinese and English warning slogans
Storage, transportation and maintenance of adhesive tape
1. The adhesive tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun exposure and rain; contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents is prohibited, and it should be kept clean and dry. It should be 1m away from the discovery device, and the room temperature should be between -15°C and 40°C.
2. The tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and turned over once a season when stored for a long time. 3. Loading and unloading Conveyor belts should be hoisted with cranes and slings with crossbeams to avoid damage to the belt edges. Do not load and unload violently, causing unwinding and throwing of sleeves.
4. The type and specification of the adhesive tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect (group) tapes of different varieties, specifications, models, strengths, and cloth layers together.
6. Conveyor belt joints are bonded with hot vulcanized glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the diameter of the small pulley of the conveying belt should meet the relevant regulations.
8. Do not make the tape meander or creep, keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and loading and cleaning devices, the wear and tear on the belt should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the tape to run well. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even breakage.
11. When early damage to the tape is found during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.