The difference between stretch film and protective film
Among many materials, craftsmen cannot distinguish similar materials very well, and cannot distinguish them as accurately as stretched film and protective film, and often confuse the two together. Then, let's understand the difference between stretched film and protective film difference!
Stretch film generally adds viscosity additives, such as PIB masterbatch, to PE film materials. Something that is tape-cast. The surface is slightly sticky, and you and yourself can stick together. It mainly wraps and wraps objects and plays a fixed role. There are several kinds of protective films, the common one is to apply adhesive on the surface of the blown PE film, just like the transparent glue in daily life. Primarily used to protect solid surfaces. It can be torn off when not in use. In short, the stretch film is self-adhesive, and the protective film is coated with an adhesive on the surface of the film. Stretch film is very similar to the plastic wrap we usually use. One of the differences is industry and the other is food.
The protective film is something on the screen of our mobile phone.
It is a transparent, flexible, high-strength, non-toxic and harmless soft polyethylene plastic film, which complies with international environmental hygiene standards. It can carry out vertical and horizontal two-way cold stretching without heating, relying on self-adhesive packaging of various products, so that the goods can maintain tension for a long time without loosening, high strength, large elastic tension, and can be tightly wound on any shape. On the object, form a unity.
Stretch packaging saves more materials than shrink packaging, does not require shrink packaging machines, and saves energy; it has the effects of preventing loosening, rain, dust, and theft. One-sided sticky products can reduce dust and sand during transportation and storage, and reduce pollution to the membrane surface. It is suitable for pallet transport packaging and cargo pallet packaging, to achieve the purpose of moisture-proof, reduce dust-proof and labor, improve work efficiency, protect products and reduce costs. Especially for the packaging and transportation of cargo pallets, it can give full play to the toughness and self-adhesiveness of the film, and cooperate with the clamping effect of the layer tension during winding to achieve the effect of pallet packaging. It also supports the turnover of exhibited products (articles, machines); it is suitable for various occasions such as the transfer of semi-finished products.
The characteristics of ordinary protective film
1. It can effectively protect the protected product from the influence of processing, transportation, storage, sales and other links, prevent product damage, and maintain the integrity and gloss of the product. Improve the market competitiveness of products!
2. For industrial products that require good high temperature resistance and high temperature processing, use a protective film to protect the surface of the product, which can avoid damage to the product during high temperature processing.
3. Waterproof and moisture-proof. Many industrial products have environmental requirements when stored in a cool and dry place. This kind of environment is often in a humid state after a period of time. Protecting the exterior with a protective film can prevent the product from getting damp and moldy.
4. Good adsorption. Most of the protective films currently on the market are produced by co-extrusion technology. This type of protective film is characterized by easy use, and the film itself is sticky and easy to tear and fit. Features of Stretch Protective Film
Since stretch film is a type of protective film, the characteristics of the above-mentioned common protective films include good protection performance, waterproof and moisture-proof, temperature resistance, etc. The difference is that stretch protective film emphasizes stretchability, so stretch film is usually used for packaging and transportation. Compared with ordinary protective film, stretch film packaging can reduce the cost by 1/3. Compared with the viscosity of ordinary protective film, the viscosity of stretch film is slightly lower. This is mainly due to its stressed stretch properties. They are the difference between stretch film and ordinary protective film. According to different uses, their respective characteristics are also highlighted, thus becoming a special protective film.
What is the difference between stretch film and protective film?
1. The materials are the same, but the process is different:
The stretch film is made of PE polyethylene, which is a material with good toughness, and it cannot be crushed by general plastic shredders. On the other hand, the main material of the protective film is made of ethylene as the base material through a polymerization reaction. According to the materials used and the addition of plasticizers, the plastic wrap is divided into various types, which can be applied to various situations.
2. Different uses:
Stretch film is mainly used for the sales and transportation of various products such as wine, cans, mineral water, various beverages, cloth, non-food, pharmaceutical packaging, etc. The protective film is mainly used for microwave food heating, refrigerator food preservation, Fresh and home-cooked food packaging and other occasions, family life, supermarket stores, protective film
3. The starting point of environmental protection is different:
Stretch film material pe has the advantages of reducing air pollution, reducing waste disposal, recycling, and reducing overall packaging costs. However, some manufacturers of protective films use PVC materials. food.