Tape wholesale tells you: how to distinguish good or bad tape?
When customers wholesale tapes, price is one of the most important considerations; followed by the product quality of tapes! So how do we pay attention to what aspects we usually pay attention to when buying tapes, and what kind of wholesale price is appropriate?
1. How to distinguish the quality of the tape
Tapes are divided according to stickiness: single-sided tape and double-sided tape; the second is to look at the color and brightness. The color of inferior tape is dark, and the probability of breaking the dark tape is very high. Generally, the color of good-quality tape is whiter. The better the tape, the fewer impurities in the tape, and the tape with high transparency is relatively better in quality. The appearance and smell have been identified. Pull off a roll of tape to see if its film thickness is soft. Maybe we think that the harder the tape film is, the better. In fact, the opposite is true. The harder the tape is, the easier it is to break. The film is soft. The tape has better elongation by hand.
Smell the smell first after unpacking. If there is a sour smell, this kind of tape has very poor holding power. In winter, this kind of tape will become very brittle and cracks will appear on the surface, causing it to break when you pull it. The glue on the tape also dries and loses its stickiness over time.
2. The difference between synthetic rubber cloth tape and natural rubber cloth tape
The difference between them is that their materials are different. One is natural. Natural rubber tape mainly comes from rubber trees. When the skin of this rubber tree is cut open, milky white juice will flow out, which is called latex. The latex is condensed, washed, shaped, and dried to obtain natural rubber. The other is synthesis. Synthetic rubber tape is made by artificial synthesis. Different types of rubber can be synthesized by using different raw materials (monomers). Of course, in addition to the above differences, what are the differences between them?
There are three main differences between synthetic rubber cloth tape and natural rubber cloth tape:
1. Different international standards: Natural rubber cloth base tapes generally meet international environmental protection certification. Comply with EU ROHS directive standard. It can fully meet the international general environmental protection requirements. The synthetic rubber cloth base tape cannot meet this international environmental protection requirement.
2. Smell the taste: the user can smell the glue of the cloth tape, the taste of the two tapes is obviously different. The surface of natural rubber cloth tape has the taste of natural rubber, while the surface of synthetic rubber cloth tape has no taste of natural rubber.
3. Burning with fire: Users can also put the two tapes at close range and light them with a lighter to find the difference between them. After the synthetic rubber cloth base tape burns, there will be boiling glue melting, while the natural rubber will not appear this phenomenon. Tape wholesale summarizes the above points.