What are the preservation methods for high temperature tape?
(1) The tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain; avoid contact with acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents, keep it clean and dry, keep it 1m away from the equipment, and keep the room temperature between -15°C and 40°C.
(2) Do not make the tape meander or creep, stick to the drag roller, the vertical roller is flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
(3) Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign substances will affect the eccentricity of the tape, the difference in tension, and even cracking.
(4) The type and specification of the adhesive tape should be reasonably selected according to the application needs and specific conditions.
(5) It is not allowed to connect (group) tapes of different types, different specifications, types, strengths, and layers of cloth together.
(6) Conveyor belt joints are bonded with hot vulcanized glue to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
(7) When the tape is found to be damaged in the early stage during use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid the appearance of adverse consequences
(8) When loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use a crane, and use a sling with a beam to lift it up smoothly to avoid damage to the belt edge.
(9) The diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the diameter of the small pulley of the conveyor belt should meet the relevant regulations.
(10) When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning equipment, wear and tear on the tape should be avoided.
(11) The tape should be placed in rolls without folding, and it should be turned once a season when it is stored for a long time.